2. Purpose of the Blog. With the Blog, Pickuplabs.com is a social networking service that allows users to communicate with peers.
You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in Submissions, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your name as well.
You also agree to the following terms when you submit a blog post to Pickuplabs.com:
–If we wish to publish your post, we may suggest revisions or edits for you to make prior to publication. We may also have questions for you to answer prior to posting. You agree to cooperate in good faith with the Blog to make such revisions and respond to any questions.
–Pickuplabs.com has no obligation to return any content to you.
4. Blog Community Rules. We have adopted the “Blog Community Rules” set forth below to create a forum where information and progressive views can be shared in a productive way. While using the Blog, you agree to adhere to the Blog Community Rules below.
You agree to:
–Respect other Bloggers – please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Blog users.
–Use the Blog for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects are not allowed.
You agree not to:
–Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Blogger without his or her express consent.
–Post any content to the Blog that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
–Post any death threats.
–Post any content to the Blog that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
–Use the Blog for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Blog any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
–Use the Blog for advertisements, chain letters, “spamming,” survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
–Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
–Imply that Pickuplabs.com endorses any of your statements or positions.
–Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Blog, or otherwise “hack” or deface any portion of the Blog.
–Frame or mirror any part of the Blog without our prior written authorization.
5. Pickuplabs.com’s Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Blog will remain the property of Pickuplabs.com and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by Pickuplabs.com (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by Pickuplabs.com are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by Pickuplabs.com.
7. Information Available on or Through the Blog. Some information made available on or through the Blog is provided by third parties (such as news services) or other Bloggers (such information, “Third-Party Content”). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on the Blog does not indicate any approval or endorsement by Pickuplabs.com of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on the Blog by any user or other third party. Pickuplabs.com is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
8. Links. The Blog provides links to other websites and resources. Because Pickuplabs.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Pickuplabs.com does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. Pickuplabs.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience. Pickuplabs.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Blog through technological or other means, without prior notice.
Please be aware that if you decide to disclose personally identifiable information on the Blog, this information may become public. Pickuplabs.com does not control the acts of other visitors to the Blog, so please be cautious when deciding to reveal personal information on the Blog. If you believe a Blogger is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Access By Minors. The Blog is intended for visitors aged 18 and up. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
11. Jurisdictional Issues. The Blog is controlled and operated by Pickuplabs.com from its principal office in Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject Pickuplabs.com to the laws or jurisdiction of any other state, country or territory. Those who choose to access the Blog do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
13. Disclaimers. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE BLOG, AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CAPAF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE BLOG.
14. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PICKUPLABS.COM NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE BLOG AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE BLOG, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BLOG. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE BLOG, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF IT.